Condo Re-Piping Services
Successful property owners and managers turn to experience and reliability of S & B Plumbing, Sugar Land, Texas, for condo re-piping. While it is common for older condo complexes to have problems with plumbing and old pipes, properties as few as five years old often can experience problems from faulty or poorly installed plumbing. Call the condominium re-piping services experts at S & B Plumbing to examine your property’s plumbing if you are experiencing any of the following:
- The property is more than 50 years old and still has original piping. Old pipes can suddenly fail, burst and flood the building’s units.
- Low water pressure. Pipes can fill up with sediment, build-up and corrosion, blocking proper water flow.
- Discolored water. Corrosion can enter the drinking water, turning it an unappetizing color and odor.
- Leaking pipes. Frequent leaks indicate the compromised pipes need to be replaced with new ones.
- Slab leaks. Pipe breaks can occur in or under the building’s slab, creating additional problems.
We Take on All Types of Condominium Re-Piping Services
The condo re-piping experts at S & B Plumbing are skilled at cutting small pieces of drywall sheets and other interior wall materials to access piping, minimizing the repairs required to the existing walls. Then we replace the piping and test that it is all functioning properly and securely. We will patch up the walls and clean the property upon completing the work. Only professional plumbing companies that can handle projects for multi-family developments like condominium buildings, should be hired to complete condo re-piping services. The risk is too great to leave a plumbing job of this nature to contractors inexperienced with re-piping condo developments.
We provide condo re-piping to communities throughout the Sugar Land and Southwest Houston, Texas, area:
- Missouri City
- New Territory
- River Oaks
- Sienna Plantation
- West University
The S & B Plumbing Difference for Condominium Re-Piping Services
We are experts at replacing malfunctioning plumbing in condo buildings and have been successful at it since 1976. S & B Plumbing, Sugar Land, is an Accredited Business with the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating and is Gold Standard Rated by Consumer Business Review.