Drip, drip, drip—the persistent sound of a sink that needs faucet repairs. Not only is the constant sound annoying, but a leaking faucet wastes water and increases your monthly utility bill. Take care of that nagging plumbing problem by calling the licensed plumbers specializing in faucet repairs at S & B Plumbing, Sugar Land, Texas.
Signs Your Faucet Needs Repairing
The experienced plumbing repair team at S & B Plumbing, Sugar Land, is ready to help you with a faucet that needs repairs. There are several key signs that your faucet requires repairs:
- Dripping faucet. Worn or damaged seals and components often contribute to faucets that leak. Overly high water pressure may be a cause of leaks, too.
- Water damage. Damage to cabinets, flooring, walls or a vanity are tell-tale signs that a faucet is damaged or not working properly, leaking water.
- Disrupted flow. If a stream of water has changed into a sputtering of water, this indicates the aerator is clogged, among other possible faucet problems.
- Unusual noises. Clanking or banging sounds may indicated problems with components in a faucet or the connecting pipes. A shrieking sound may be sourced to worn out seals or old washers.
- Stuck handle. When the stem of a faucet deteriorates, it may squeak or the handle may freeze up from accumulating deposits.
- Sediment build up. Corrosion and mineral debris can damage faucet components over time and require a thorough cleaning or replacement of faucet parts.
- Damaged parts. Components may simply wear out and need replacement, too.
Faucet Repair Experts for Sugar Land, Southwest Houston and the Surrounding Area
S & B Plumbing, Sugar Land, provides faucet repair services for residential and commercial customers, in communities throughout the Sugar Land, Texas, area:
- Missouri City
- New Territory
- River Oaks
- Sienna Plantation
- West University